What You Do:
1. Raise your Water Level:
Mesh Covers: Water should to the top of the skimmer opening (2" higher than normal
Solid Covers: Water should be halfway up skimmer opening
2. Electrical supply needs to be ON.
3. All equipment removed for winterization MUST be left by poolside, including the cover
bag. Please notify us prior to the opening if there are special cover storage instructions.
4. Payment due upon completion of service.
5. If you need to cancel, or reschedule, please call at least 24 hours in advance or a
cancellation fee will be applied.
What We Do:
1. Remove cover, apply BioGuard Stowaway and fold.
2. Replace all equipment removed for winterization. (i.e. pumps, ladders, diving boards,
pool sweeps) Re-plumbing excluded.
3. Start system.
4. Vacuum pool (If algae is present, pool will need to be re-vacuumed by owner after algae
has been treated). ALL ALGAE PROBLEMS WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL
PRODUCTS AND SERVICE NOT INCLUDED IN THE POOL OPENING CHARGES.
5. Initial startup chlorination.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR WATER SAMPLE IN AFTER YOUR PUMP HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR 24 HOURS SO THAT IT CAN BE TESTED TO ACHIEVE PROPER BALANCE.
Please call for current opening prices.
WHAT YOU DO:
1. Have water tested and make sure it is balanced.
2. Pool MUST be free of debris ($45.00 Minimum Charge if we have to vacuum).
3. Pool will need to be shocked the night before closing. Softswim pools will also
need to bring “B” level up to 50ppm.
4. We will need a source of electricity.
5. Lower water level ($25 pump charge if we have to lower the water)
Loop-Loc Cover (Mesh)- Lower water to 6 inches below skimmer opening.
Solid Cover Above Ground– Lower water to 1 inches below skimmer
Solid Cover In Ground – Lower water to 6 inches below skimmer opening.
6. DE Filters- Please do an extended backwash to rinse grids.
6. Leave cover, water tubes (for solid covers), and winter plugs poolside.
7. Payment is due upon completion of work, someone must be home or prior
8. If you need to cancel, please call 24 hours in advance or you will be charged for
WHAT WE DO
1. Supply initial winterizing chemicals (Winter Shock, Algaecide, and Antifreeze &
Chlorine Floaters where applicable). Specialty chemicals are not included in
above pricing (i.e. Pool Magnet, Scale Inhibitor, Strip Kwik).
2. Rinse DE filter grids and filter cartridges. If necessary, we will take your
equipment (grids, cleaners, etc.) back to the store for repair or replacement and
return to your pool at your opening next spring. Repair or replacement charges
will be added to your spring opening invoice.
3. Remove equipment for winterization if needed (ladders and pool sweeps).
4. Winterize equipment, and blow water out of plumbing lines (using antifreeze
5. Put cover on.
Please call for current closing prices.